At Satz Architecture & Build we have successfully designed a large number of single storey extensions across London and the South-east and know how to get the best project build.
A single story extension is a great way to add more space on the ground floor whether it be a larger lounge, dining area, orangery or spare bedroom. Thanks to new regulations there are a number of options when it comes to making an application, these include: Permitted development, The Larger Home Extension Scheme and planning permission.
- Property Survey – We visit your property to take accurate measurements and discuss the project.
- Design Stage – First we design your proposed Floor Plans for your approval and the Proposed Elevations
- Finalized Design – Once we have made any amendments through your comments and feedback we then send over the final design plans.
- Submission – We then submit the plans to your Local Authority and act as your agent during the application process.
- Building Regulations – Once planning is approved then Building Regulation approval will be required before building works begins.
To prepare and submit for planning approval only:
Please note, Plans for Building Regulations Approval are not included for Building Regulation Fees Click Here
|Design & Prepare Drawings||£300|
|Ordnance Site Location Plans||£50|
|Preparation and submission of application||£40|
For other additions to the project for example a loft conversion with a kitchen extension then a reduced price would be offered overall, please contact us to discuss.
Start your planning application with us
Our experienced team is ready to help you and provide FREE planning advice. We are here to help so pick up the phone and call us at 0207 100 6022