An Annexe is the perfect way to add value to your property whilst being able to utilize the extra habitable space for siblings.
At Direct London Architecture we have successfully gained planning permission for a large number of attached and detached Annexes around South East and London.
- Property Survey – We visit your property to take accurate measurements and discuss the project.
- Design Stage – First we design your proposed Floor Plans for your approval and the Proposed Elevations
- Finalized Design – Once we have made any amendments through your comments and feedback we then send over the final design plans.
- Submission – We then submit the plans to your Local Authority and act as your agent during the application process.
- Building Regulations – Once planning is approved then Building Regulation approval will be required before building works begins.
To prepare and submit for planning approval only:
Please note, Plans for Building Regulations Approval are not included for Building Regulation Fees Click Here
|Design & Prepare Drawings||£400|
|Ordnance Site Location Plans||£50|
|Preparation and submission of application||£40|
For other additions to the project for example a loft conversion with a Annexe then a reduced price would be offered overall, please contact us to discuss.
Our experienced team is ready to help you and provide FREE planning advice. We are here to help so pick up the phone and call us at 0207 100 6022